Quartz is a material that is commonly found in many different natural stones. Offering a rare combination of beauty and functionality, this durable stone makes for an excellent option to be used anywhere in your home or business. Quartz is second only to diamonds for hardness, and can be mined directly from the earth in large slabs similar to granite and marble. This engineered stone provides many options that may not be available with other natural stone materials.
Benefits of Onyx:
– Quartz is a non-porous surface, making it extremely resistant to moisture absorption and staining
– Quartz is one the most bacteria-resistant and safest countertop materials for food preparation
– Available in a wide variety of designer colors that traditional stone materials just can’t match
– Heat resistant
– Easy to maintain and clean
– Consistent in color and variation